OUR ELECTRICAL SERVICES
Brighsparks are your professional electrician in Harrow. We cover Harrow and surrounding areas with our professional electrical services. Our company has an excellent reputation, we carry out our work to the highest of standards. Below are some of the main services we offer to our customers.
Brightsparks domestic electricians are experts in all domestic electrical jobs. Our friendly and reliable electricians can carry out jobs including fault finding, appliance repair & replacement, bathrooms, fuse boards, sockets & circuits, house re-wires and temperature controlled installation. Like so many of our domestic customers, once you have used our services once you will be sure to keep our contact details close to hand.
For over 10 years now we have been operating across Harrow and surrounding areas, offering a local, reliable and trustworthy service that people come back to time and time again. Our fully qualified electricians can personally undertake any electrical work you need, and no job is too small. On top of our first class service, we offer quick response times, very competitive pricing and a free no obligations quote. For more information about our service, please take the time to read our customer guarantee charter.
Electric Vehicle Charging Point Installation
We’re approved by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles to carry out installation of electric vehicle charging points. We routinely install and maintain charging points at both domestic and commercial premises.
Emergency – 24hr Electrician
We all know that some things simply can’t wait. This is why Brightsparks offer emergency call outs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will work around the clock to fix your problem. We understand that it can be stressful when your electricity fails, especially when you know that it could take a long time to be fixed, but with Brightsparks, that doesn’t need to be the case. We offer an Emergency Electrician service across Harrow, and can have a fully trained member of our team with you as soon as possible. You don’t have to wait until the next day, or next week to get the problem sorted.
We offer our emergency electrician service to all of our customers at a very competitive price, and we solve your electrical problem quickly and efficiently.
Please remember that electricity is dangerous. If you have an electrical fault which is hazardous, do not attempt to fix it yourself, call us as soon as possible to fix the problem keeping yourself and your colleagues or family members safe from harm.
Electrical Inspection & EICR Certificates
All electrical installations deteriorate with age and use. They should therefore be inspected and tested at regular intervals to check whether they are in a satisfactory condition for continued use. Such safety checks are commonly referred to as ‘periodic inspection and testing. Once completed you will be issued with an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR).
Periodic Inspection will:
- Reveal if any of your electrical circuits or equipment are overloaded.
- Find any potential electric shock risks and fire hazards.
- Identify any defective electrical work.
- Highlight any lack of earthing or bonding
- Tests all fixed wiring and fixed electrical equipment confirm weather its safe.
- Produce a schedule of circuits, which is invaluable for a property.
How often is a periodic inspection required?
- Your electrics should be inspected and tested every:
- 10 years for an owner-occupied home.
- 5 years for a rented home.
- 3 years for a caravan
- 1 year for a swimming pool
- When a property is being prepared for letting
- Before selling a property or buying a previously-occupied propertyPeriodic inspection and testing should be carried out only by electrically registered electricians such as Bightspark We will check the condition of the electrics against the UK standard for the safety of electrical installations, BS 7671 – Requirements for Electrical Installations (IEE Wiring Regulations).
Enjoy the widest possible variety of electrical services to keep your home’s electrical systems well-maintained. We currently carry out the following services:
- Bonding and earthing
- Consumer unit installation
- Emergency alarms for residential & commercial properties.
- Electrical Installation Certificate (EICR)
- Fault finding
- Full and partial rewires
- Lighting installations
- Minor-works certificates (MWC)
- Repairs and remedial works
- Security, Porch & Garden lights
- Switches and sockets
- Electrical upgrades
- Electrical installation condition report (EICR) Landlord Reports
Contact Brightsparks, your electrician in Harrow, today for a reliable, professional service.